Saturday 12 November 2011

London Bridge.

Yesterday I did what I tried before..
I cannot believe it.
I still cannot.


I put a gun to my head during target practice.
Glock 34.
The gun that felt natural for me to shoot.


I looked at Salome for a moment.
She stared at me blankly.
"You expect me to stop you shooting yourself?"
Salome chuckled.


I pulled the trigger.


I pulled the trigger and I dreamed.


I dreamed of a man who I did not recognize.








A top hat...








A pocket watch...








We are late








We are running.








I do not see what.








I hear a crack behind me.








Children singing.








Laughing






London bridge is



falling



down



falling



down



falling



down



London Bridge is



falling



down.



My Fair Lady.



Over. 




And over 




and over again. 




And then I awake...




It is morning.




Everything hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment