Wednesday 26 October 2011

Purpose

I have been training harder,
getting stronger,
getting faster.


I am learning to do my job.
Salome takes me out more often.
I have been learning to act.


She has me learning to dance.
Learning to flirt.
Learning things that can be useful to me.


I am getting better at people things.
I wasn't good with it before.
It distracted me.


She tells me I am better prepared
than I was back then.
I don't understand.




































She does.























I ask her.























She smiles and tells me not to think too hard.























So I don't.























I still don't.























I keep training.























Salome keeps talking of a test.
A task I must do.
I will succeed.


I do not wish to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment